Tote Your Way to Cruise Season
The holidays have finally arrived, bringing along with it the frigid cold and wintery blasts of snow. Indeed, icey temperatures can give anyone a case of wanderlust for sunny beaches and warmer weather—which is why the lucky start planning for cruise season.
This past weekend, ViX designer Paula Hermanny stole off back to Brasil, where the country is currently heading into high summer. Sun-kissed sand and balmy breezes make the perfect remedy for winter blues! Have you planned your own holiday getaway? Don’t forget to pack your warm weather essentials. Below, Paula shares her must-have items for toting around during cruise season—bon voyage!
1) Red Lona Bag – a carry-all tote is convenient to have, you’ll always have room to throw in a sarong or cover-up
2) Medium Angola Accessory Bag – to organize all your beauty essentails
3) & 4) Sunscreen – SPF must be your #1 beauty priority, go with a quality product such as La Roche Posay (a Brasilian favorite) or Capital Soleil Vichy
5) Kiehl’s Lip Balm – the sun is harsh on the skin, so don’t forget about your lips!
8) Easy Reading – Paula is currently reading about one of her favorite style inspirations in “Kate Moss: The Making of an Icon”
9) ViX Malawi Sarong – keep one handy to dry off or throw over your bikini-clad self for a quick cover-up solution!