We may collect some information about you, as described in this Policy, but you control how much you share about yourself, as noted in the consent box on the checkout page.
- You must be 16 to give consent. We do not knowingly allow the purchase of our goods or collect information from children under 16 years of age.
- We do not sell your personal information. However, we may share such information with our vendors and suppliers in connection with providing the services needed to manage and complete the order.
- If we use a third party to assist us in the order process, they will be bound to protect your information in line with this Policy. We may collect, use and share aggregate, anonymous information about our users.
- In certain legal situations, we may be compelled to disclose your personal information.
- If you are outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may store your information in the United States.
We may ask you for personal information. We collect only the personal data relevant to providing you with a service and use your information just to ensure the fulfillment of this service. You may have also opted into agreeing to receive marketing information from ViX. If you consented in error, please contact us to remove you from those lists. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to process your order without this information. We do not sell your private information to outside parties.
Personal information we collect
Personal information comes to us in many different ways, such as:
- Purchase a product from us
- Register on the website
- Submit questions
- Email us
- Submit pricing requests on the checkout page
- Enter a drawing or contest.
Personal data we may collect (if applicable) includes the following:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone number and/or mobile number
- Products viewed or purchased
Your credit card number, CVV, etc., is held securely by our credit card processor which cannot be accessed by ViX.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity on our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit so we can understand how you use our site and serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
We may employ software and other resources from third-party companies and individuals on our websites. For example, these companies could be order processors, payment partners, analytics providers and other content partners. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf. Any information accessed by these third-party technologies is governed by the privacy practices of those third-party technologies. ViX does not control and is not responsible for the collection of information by such third-party technologies.
To help ensure that your personal information is safe and secure, we and our third-party service providers use security systems to encrypt your data details, making it virtually impossible to be read over the internet. Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering through the services. If there is any breach of your personal data, we will notify the appropriate resources within 72 hours.
Links to Other Sites
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot assume responsibility for their treatment of your personal information. This Policy only covers our website and privacy practices.
If you are under 16 years of age, no information should be submitted to us without the consent of a relevant parent or guardian.
Note to parents
These services are not directed specifically at children under the age of 16. We will not knowingly collect or use personal information from, anyone under the age of 16. Assure that your child does not give us personal information online without asking your permission.
Data storage and retention
This data is processed and retained in the United States of America.
ViX uses and retains personal information you provide to do one of the following:
- Order processing: Any data collected for order processing will be maintained for a period of time deemed necessary for the management of that order. It will not be used for marketing purposes.
- Marketing efforts: If you consented to be marketed to, your personal data will be retained for the period of 12 months and then deleted.
At our discretion, we may update or change our Policy from time to time. Your continued use of this site after any changes to this Policy will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around the most current privacy and personal information policy.
You can contact ViX via our contact page. You may also reach our privacy controller at firstname.lastname@example.org for data requests.
This Policy provides you with all information necessary to make an informed choice as to whether to use this website and to send your personal information to us or not. Therefore, by browsing this website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your indirect personal information (cookies, connection, and system information) in the manner set out in this Policy. If you wish to register on the website or ask us to provide a service to you (i.e., a product purchase, newsletter or new product details, etc.) we will need additional direct personal information (e.g., name, address and email address) from you. If you are under 16 years of age, please contact your parent or legal guardian, for their express consent to collect and use your personal information.