6 of the Most Fashionable Swimsuits to Rock this Spring
The first warm day of the year always gets you daydreaming about what’s to come—sunny days, vibrant nights, and blissful days by the pool—and might also have you packing away your heavy winter coat and swapping out snow boots for strappy sandals.
It’s also when you start musing over which luxury designer swimsuits you’ll be rocking all spring and all the incredible adventures you’ll take them on.
If you’re on the hunt for chic swimwear for every long weekend beach getaway or poolside party on your calendar this spring, look no further. Dive into spring with our guide to six fashionable swimsuits that’ll have heads turning at the beach all season.
#1 Show Some Shoulder with the Greta Ana Top
Looking for a swimsuit option that offers all the skin-baring style of a strapless tube bikini top with all the support of traditional straps? An off-the-shoulder top will be your new BBFF (Bikini Best Friend Forever) this spring.
The Greta Ana Top is the perfect example of this hot new look. With one side totally strapless and the other featuring an easy-to-adjust strap complete with eye-catching 24-karat gold plated hoop details, this sexy top gives you the best of both worlds with its effortless mix of style and support.
Wondering what to pair with this one-shoulder wonder? With a top that’s so head-turning, it’s up to you if you’d rather keep the bottom half of your outfit simple and minimal or lean into an all-over maximalist look. Here are a few faves to wear with a one-shoulder bikini top like the Greta Ana:
- Go matchy-matchy with the Greta Bottoms in the same shade of hot pink Lotus. These luxe bikini bottoms feature the same gold hoop details along the hips that the Greta Ana Top boasts along the shoulder strap, and are fully lined for all-day comfort.
- Keep your look modern and clean by pairing the Greta Ana Top with the Basic Bottoms in the same shade of poppy pink, letting your bikini top do all the talking.
- Elevate your bikini top into a dinner-worthy outfit by slipping on a floaty midi skirt like the Scales Luiza Midi Skirt in a sunny shade of mustard and a pair of strappy leather sandals. Finish it all off with a glossy nude lip and a slicked-back bun for the perfect look for sipping a Paloma and watching the sun set over the ocean.
#2 Go Retro with the Greta Ring Bandeau Top
With their pinup-inspired silhouette and effortlessly flattering design, it’s no wonder that bandeau tops have been a favorite bikini pick for decades.1 Bandeau tops usually sport no straps or sleeves for a sultry bare-shoulder look, and often feature retro details like a sweetheart neckline or ruching.
The Greta Ring Bandeau Top takes this throwback style up a notch for a chic yet classic look you’ll love for this spring. Made of a comfy, fully lined ribbed material, the Greta Bandeau Top features a 24-karat gold plated center ring that gives this bikini top a touch of sparkle (and a flirty peekaboo moment).
You’ll be obsessed with the Greta Ring Bandeau Top’s go-anywhere, wear-with-anything flexibility. Looking for a little extra support? This strapless top is easily convertible into a more structured piece by adding straps. Want to mix and match? The Greta Bandeau Top comes in four fun prints so you can create endless combos:
- A preppy plaid in rosy Evie Duchese pink
- Mod Martinica in groovy oranges, pinks, and yellows
- The sweetly striped Hiva if you’re in a nautical mood
- Swirling botanical Ortiz Green for when you’re feeling earthy
Pair your patterns with the matching Bela Hot Pant Bottoms for an all-over print or add a monochrome moment by wearing your patterned top with a solid black or white bikini bottom (a spectacular staple to add to your swimwear wardrobe this spring).
#3 Get Daring with the Kendra Gi Top
Don’t save your boldest looks for the heat of summer—springtime is the perfect occasion to roll out your most daring swimsuits. Think sexy cutouts, strappy detailing, and eye-popping patterns.
If you’re looking for a bikini top that offers all three, you’ve found your perfect swimsuit in the Kendra Gi Top. This fashion-forward, ultra-feminine bikini top is designed with a cutout just below the bust for a flirty flash of skin, making it the ultimate head-turning spring swimsuit. This type is ideal for people with a body type that's top-heavy because its adjustable straps provide extra support.
The Kendra Gi Top takes it over the edge with its beautifully designed, one-of-a-kind details:
- You’ll give your run-of-the-mill bikini straps a run for their money with the Kendra’s central waxed rope straps, which weave throughout the middle cutout before turning into a stylish halter top tie.
- Tying the whole piece together are hand-crafted 24-karat gold-dipped charms to give this bikini a touch of shine.
What do you pair with something so show-stopping? Try this unique top with the matching Kendra Bottoms, which come in the same lotus-inspired magenta print. These full-coverage bottoms feature the same waxed rope straps complete with gold-plated charms as the top and can be worn either on your natural waist or as a more high-cut style.
Looking to wear the Kendra Gi Top out on the town? The boho waxed rope straps look especially stunning when peeking out from under a dress. Slip on a light and flowy white dress like the Claire Midi Dress, which features a rope and gold charm belt similar to the Kendra Gi Top’s straps, for a beachy look perfect for grabbing surfside cocktails.
#4 Blossom and Bloom in the Firenze Nissi Flora Top
If your spring swimsuit style can best be described as girly and feminine, you’ll fall head over heels for the Firenze Nissi Flora Top. Made from ViX’s exclusive Firenze fabric, which features a scrunched crepe material with all the comfort of linen and cotton, this bikini top comes in a sweet blush pink that’s perfect for springtime.
You’ll swoon over the Firenze Nissi Flora Top’s vintage-style balconette shape. Supportive while still offering style, this classic cut is ideal for those who’d like a little extra structure in the bust area (and the Firenze Nissi Flora Top offers maximum support for those with larger chests).2
This top isn’t all retro—it puts a modern spin on a throwback look, with details like:
- A pretty tie-back closure
- Easily adjustable straps
- Beachy finishes like wood and tortoiseshell resin beads along the shoulders
Pair this sweetheart style with the matching Firenze Flora Bottoms in the same scrunched Firenze material. Keep it sweet by packing an equally delicate coverup for when those spring beach days turn chilly. Opt for a lacy white eyelet with the Perola Knot Short Cover Up, or go for an all-over flush of pink with the pareo-style Karen Midi Skirt in peachy Duchese.
#5 Put a Fresh Spin on a Classic Shape with the Firenze Gwen T Back Top
Triangle bikini tops are one of the most iconic silhouettes in swimwear—odds are, you’ve already got a triangle top (or two, or three) floating around your closet somewhere. It’s a time-tested favorite for a reason—it's simple, super flattering on all shapes, and can be easily adjusted to your preferred level of coverage.
Update this beloved piece by adding the Firenze Gwen T Back Top into your spring bathing suit rotation. While this fully lined bikini has a classic triangle front, it’s anything but the expected. It puts a modern twist on the triangle bikini with its stretchy rope cord knotting that gives it its strappy T-back look. Available in bright blue Pacific, warm coral Gojiberry, or animal print-inspired Maza, you’ll love the trend-forward feel of its scrunchy Firenze fabric.
Finish the look off with the equally strappy Gwen Tie Side Bottoms, which feature a one-sided rope detail for a sexy, hip-skimming moment. Planning on wearing the Firenze Gwen T Back Top while out and about? Let its elaborate rope details shine by pairing it with simple white wide-legged pants like the structured Ully Pants in a soft linen blend.
#6 Dance the Night Away in the Seve Top
Looking for a luxury swimsuit that can take you from soaking up the sun to getting down on the dance floor? The Seve Top will be your favorite dance partner this spring. With its ultra-flattering bralette bikini top and easy, comfortable fit, this stylish piece will move with you all day (and all night) long.
The top’s simple shape and alluring Tita Blue color means it’s easy to build countless outfit combos off of one classic top. Here are a few favorite pieces to try with the Ballet Imani Bandeau Bikini Top:
- Try a pair of hip-hugging bikini bottoms to bring a contemporary flair to the top’s vintage-inspired style. You’ll love the flattering, fully lined Beta Bottoms to complete the spring swimwear look of your dreams.
- Getting a little too much sun is no one’s idea of a good beach day. Cover up in style by slipping a breezy sarong and a chic yet protective straw bucket hat into your beach bag to save you from those UV rays in style.
- Take the Seve Top from day to night by pairing it with a glamorous, curve-hugging midi skirt like the Clara Long Skirt, which features a sultry, thigh-high side slit.
Other ways to step up your swimsuit game:
- Pair the top with another bikini bottom, swim shorts, or even swim trunks.
- Find a one piece swimsuit that suits your body type.
- Pick a swim dress to wear over your perfect swimsuit.
- Be mindful of the swimwear brand.
Stun All Spring with ViX Swimwear
You no longer have to struggle rummaging through different types of women’s swimsuits. Whether you’re getting strappy with a T-back bikini top or turning heads with cutouts, you’re sure to stun when you’re wearing one of ViX’s thoughtfully designed, effortlessly stylish swimsuits this spring. So, you can find the best beach wear for you.
Whether you’re following spring 2023 color trends or not, we have expertly crafted for the perfect fit and details you’ll love season after season, ViX’s lineup of fashionable swimsuits, resort wear, and accessories is designed with charismatic, modern women in mind. Make this spring your most stylish yet—explore our collection today (which includes some best selling bikinis and other detailed clothing) to discover pieces as confident and chic as you are.
- Vogue. 8 Types of Swimsuits That Never Go Out Of Style. https://www.vogue.com/article/classic-swimsuits
- Who What Wear. 30 Swimsuits That Fit Like Your Favorite Push Up Bra. https://www.whowhatwear.com/best-push-up-swimsuits