There’s a lot to love about beach vacations: sinking your toes in the soft white sand, sipping a frosty Paloma in a lounge chair, or catching warm, golden rays by the pool—just to name a few.
But let’s be honest. One of the best parts about a sunny getaway is getting flirty poolside (and maybe even snapping a sizzling pic for Instagram.) So let’s get you in the perfect photo-ready sexy swimsuit, shall we?
If you’re searching for trend-forward bikinis and sexy swimsuits that make you the main character on any beachfront, look no further. Here are 5 swimsuits that’ll have the whole beach buzzing.
#1 Get Fired Up with the Firenze Nissi Flora Bikini
The Firenze Nissi Flora Bikini is your sexy swimwear soulmate if you’re looking for a sexy, vintage-inspired bikini top. Its retro pinup-style balconette cut strikes the perfect balance between revealing and supportive, while its textured Firenze fabric gives it a modern twist.1
The Firenze Nissi Flora Top takes sultry swimwear even further with playful details like straps adorned with chunky beads that give it a touch of natural, earthy style. You’ll love how it offers top-of-the-line support, so there’s no need to readjust after a dip in the waves!
How can you style the Firenze Nissi Flora Top before hitting the surf? Here are a few of our favorite ways:
- Pair with the matching Firenze Flora bikini bottoms – Wondering what types of bikini bottoms can match it? Sometimes the best choice is also the most intuitive. Pair the Firenze Top with the matching Firenze Flora Bottom. Made of Firenze fabric in the same blush pink as the Firenze Top, this curve-hugging bikini bottom also features chunky beads along the sides and comes in a full-coverage cut or a cheekier Brazilian-style cut.
- Cover up in blushing pink – Looking for cover ups in case that sunshine turns a little chilly? Pack a long, flowy cover-up in the same rosy pink as the Firenze Nissa Flora Top, like the Anni Detail Long Cover Up. This kimono-style robe features 24-karat gold beading and a plunging neckline that ensures you won’t need to sacrifice sexiness for a little extra coverage.
- Throw on a flowy skirt – Headed to a pool party? You’ll want an outfit that’s easy to slip in and out of while also looking party-polished. Pair the Firenze Nissa Flora Top with a flowing matching skirt, like the Karen Midi Skirt. With its knotted sarong details and thigh-high slit, it’ll be the perfect outfit for flirting poolside all night long.
- Head to dinner in breezy pants – If you’re trying to squeeze every minute of beach time in before heading to a dinner reservation, transition easily from surf to turf by adding a pair of wide-legged pants, like the earthy-toned Nelly Pants, and a cropped denim jacket over your Firenze Top. Add a pair of wedge sandals for a little lift and a slouchy straw tote to complete the whole dinner-ready outfit.
#2 Learn the Ropes with the Gi One Piece
One-piece swimsuits are anything but boring, and the Gi One Piece proves just that. This two-toned pistachio and black one-piece suit will have you strapping in for a day of lasting comfort, flattery, and style.
Your outfit options are endless in this unique piece. The elastic ropes adorned with gold beads can be re tied in many ways to create entirely new looks. Loop the ties around your neck and crisscross them over each other in the front for a geometric halter top. Then, layer it with a breezy sarong-style skirt like the Karen Mini Pareo Skirt.
Out for the night? Wear your Gi One Piece swimsuit as a sleek bodysuit layered under a pair of structured shorts like the Mara Shorts. The shorts’ trouser-inspired shape and paper-bag waist give the outfit a little more polish, while the Gi’s plunging neckline is sleek and sexy. Finish the outfit with the lace-up Paige Sandals, a glossy nude lip, and a pair of gold hoop earrings.
And if things heat up at the party? You’ll be ready for a spontaneous late-night dip in the moonlit pool. (So you should probably plan on wearing waterproof mascara if you plan on rocking this swimsuit.)
#3 Turn Ripples to Waves with the Scales Ripple Bikini
When you find that utterly perfect-fitting sexy bikini, you might experience the urge to buy it in every color. That’s how we feel about the Ripple Bikini. We have a serious crush on this bathing suit.
If you’re anything like us, your crush will start with this swimsuit’s sultry triangle top’s textural details. But you’ll really fall hard in love when you realize how many different colors it comes in, like:
- Blue Grey
Looking for a little more pattern in your life? The Ripple Top also comes in patterns like the animal-inspired Remy print and the swirling, abstract paisley Magritte design.
The Ripple Top’s versatility makes it easy to layer and build on. Show off whatever color you’re sporting that day with an effortless wrap like the Mila Blouse Cover Up in easy, breezy white. Or, get groovy in the Braid Caftan, which features geometric designs in the same orange and pink color scheme as the Magritte print.
Looking to dress it up more? Throw on a more structured yet sexy cover-up like the Loop Midi Cover Up, which shows off your midriff with flirty side cutouts. If you’d rather show a little more leg, go for a wrap dress-inspired look with the Karina Mini Cover Up.
Tie either look together with a comfortable pair of leather sandals like the Twiggy Sandals and the Pivot Anklet. With its simple black braiding and gold details, it’ll look great no matter which shade of the Scales you choose.
#4 Flaunt a Classic with the Liz One Piece
For ladies who like to keep it classy, the Liz One Piece is for you. It’s the little black dress of a swimsuit you need in your suitcase for honeymoons, girls' trips, and vacations alike.
This sweetly feminine classic is ready to be your sexy bathing suit bestie. It’s available in full or Brazilian-level coverage and features a plunging V-neck paired with ruffle detail. Not only do the ruffles invoke playful nostalgia, but they’re also one of the hottest swimsuit trends of the summer.2
The Liz One Piece looks great on its own, but you’ll also be obsessed with the way it looks when worn as a bodysuit. Its sleek silhouette tucks into jeans or a skirt like a dream.
Here are some of our favorite ways to style it:
#5 Bejewel Their Eyes in the Lucy Triangle Bikini
When you want to keep your swimsuit simple so that you sparkle unapologetically, turn to the Lucy Triangle Bikini. With its classic, triangle bikini style, and soft, stretchy material, you’ve found the piece that’ll go with everything.
Looking for something that’ll add a flirty touch to your outfit? The Lucy Triangle Bikini also features sexy stacked straps that criss crosses across the upper back—perfect for that sneaky hint of skin they never saw coming.
The Lucy Triangle Bikini comes in four neutral colors: black, white, indigo, and maroon. Find the hue that feels the most like your vibe and rock this comfortable bikini from morning until night.
The Lucy Triangle Top already stuns as is, so look for coverup pieces that don’t distract from what you’re working with. Pair the top with the Alice Chemise to stay easy, breezy, and light on your feet. And with a pair of wooden heeled block sandals? You’ll be unstoppable.
Add Sexy Spice to Your Suitcase with ViX
You deserve to feel sexy, empowered, and confident in your swimwear. Adorn your gorgeous self in one of these 5 sexy swimsuits and we guarantee you won’t want to take it off. You’re going to love the way you feel.
We’ve covered the trends, details, and finishing touches. All that’s missing is you. Try on our collection of swimsuits and clothing and find your best fit today.
- Cosmopolitan. 24 Types of Bra to Wear for Every Kind of Outfit. https://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/fashion/g28424595/types-of-bras/
- People. Ruffle Swimwear for Summer. https://people.com/style/ruffle-swimwear-trend/