Social Media and Content Questionnaire
V i X Swimwear
Thank you for applying! You’ve been selected to participate in the first round of the interview process. Please do the following:
- Paste the following Interview Questions into a new document and write in your responses.
- Email your completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ”R1 [your name]” (example: R1 Jane Smith). Please either include a link in your email if using a Google doc or attach a Word doc.
- Attach your resume.
Note: We will follow-up with you via email to schedule interviews for selected candidates. Have fun and good luck! :)
Your Name: ______
Round 1 Interview Questions
- Name an example of a fashion or lifestyle brand that you believe does social media well and explain why. (1-4 sentences)
- How do you stay on top of or learn about social media trends and marketing tactics?
- When creating content for a brand, what do you need to know and think about to create engaging content?
- Describe an example of when you came up with a creative concept or campaign for a company or a project. (1-4 sentences)
- Why do you think you’d be a good fit to create content for a lifestyle fashion brand with an audience of women generally between the ages of 22-40? (1-2 sentences)
- Have you ever managed a social media account for a brand? If so, in what industry(s)?
- Which social media channels do you have experience creating content for? (Please explain in 1-3 sentences)
- Would you say you are better at creating visual content or writing copy?
- Do you have experience creating Instagram stories, videos or GIFs? (If so, please explain briefly)
- Do you have any experience with community management, customer service or responding to customers on a digital channel? (Either way, please explain why you would be good at responding to customers on social media.)